Thursday, August 22, 2013

Excerpts from a Morning Mourning. As I lay our conflict to rest, I send you love. I send you peace.


I don’t know why you think I am selfish, and selfish is not necessarily a bad thing anyway.
 
There is abundance in this world and if you are not finding it, it is because you are fighting against it, not allowing it to flow into your life. But this is a concept foreign to people who are too busy. What do you expect from someone when you start the conversation with them, I do not have time for you. And that is okay, you get to choose whether you have time for me or not. I cannot make that choice for you.
 
Happy comes from within.

I do not care anymore what names I am called or what anyone thinks. I share to enlighten and uplift and I have no other purpose in this life. It can always have a different ending. It could have made everyone stop and say, hey, maybe she has a point. Maybe we should take a little more care, have a little more respect, be a little freer with the care we give.
 
Just because someone pays money for something doesn’t mean they value it more. How much they Love is the value. Their inward motivation determines the value.    

 Many teachers that I listen to and who guide me say, take the time to be still and quiet and the rest of your world will become still and quiet.

 When you listen to the negativity of Glenn Beck and people like that, it will penetrate your mind and attitude. He is the McDonald’s against the Burger King. It is still a burger. That is how the world stops you from being free and thinking for yourself, it embroils you in the burger wars. And as long as people fight in a burger war instead of truly coming together for change, nothing will change for them. Eating burger wars is really not healthy. Glenn Beck. Rush Limbaugh. If we fed our minds with something besides conflict and struggle we would find life is not about conflict and struggle.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment